Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,953TL (2,324 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)