Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.199 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,043TL (2,539 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)