Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27494 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,824TL (10,269 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)