Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25602 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,037TL (15,770 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)