Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27323 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,448TL (8,960 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)