Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27602 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,674TL (13,311 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)