Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.740 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,285TL (ƒ 2,462) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)