Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,674TL (ƒ 2,637) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)