Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,706TL (€940) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)