Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,359TL (€879) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)