Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.226 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,406TL (NZ$1,056) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (42 minutes ago)