Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.053 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,721TL (NZ$918) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)