Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.721 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,722TL (NZ$1,368) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)