Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40224 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,261TL (R 8,106) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)