Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,681TL (元3,066) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)