Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,428TL (元6,570) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)