Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.338 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,745TL ($889) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)