Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.696 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,668TL ($994) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)