Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,464 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.831 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,551TL (4,274 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)