Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,795 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,965TL (2,527 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)