Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,743 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,675TL (2,036 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (35 minutes ago)