Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,836 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,700TL (2,420 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)