Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05463 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,996TL (₨54,846) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)