Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27602 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,644TL (13,201 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)