Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,083TL (3,462 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)