Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.147 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,527TL (2,203 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (about 1 hour ago)