Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.605 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,590TL (1,614 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 2 hours ago)