Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11822 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,244TL (18,980 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)