Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,890TL (17,440,242 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)