Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,620TL (10,992,686 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)