Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,904TL (1,450 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)