Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.540 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,384TL (939 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)