Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.384 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,343TL (983 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)