Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.515 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,808TL (R$ 1,854) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)