Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,475TL (R$ 1,973) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (25 minutes ago)