Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.466 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,056TL (R$ 2,085) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)