Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.183 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,909TL (R$ 2,459) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)