Cost of living comparison between Vlorë, Albania and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02470 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,938TL (118,960 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)