Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06687 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,372TL (руб 35,474) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)