Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,371TL (€486) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)