Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,916TL (€707) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (about 1 hour ago)