Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.072 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,519TL (€579) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)