Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.420 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,160TL (€492) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)