Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,882TL (R$ 3,349) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)