Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,184TL (R$ 3,616) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)