Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.552 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,519TL (R$ 2,267) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)