Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,221TL (1,115 BYN) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)