Cost of living comparison between Vitebsk, Belarus and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,112TL (20,370,621 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)