Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40999 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,497TL (10,968 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)