Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06699 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,305TL (₨34,411) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)