Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15486 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,188TL (14,126₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)