Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,577TL (COL$2,126,851) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (31 minutes ago)