Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00199 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,646TL (COL$1,328,293) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (41 minutes ago)