Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,888TL (COL$1,819,010) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)