Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,971TL (COL$1,591,559) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)