Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,531TL (COL$1,907,958) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)