Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19176 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,298TL (Mex$ 17,197) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)