Cost of living comparison between Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,982TL (€1,061) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (39 minutes ago)