Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (€958) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (36 minutes ago)