Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,095TL (€564) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)