Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,816TL (€1,046) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)