Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.411 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,993TL (€404) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (33 minutes ago)