Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,780TL (€936) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (36 minutes ago)