Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,051TL (9,350,707 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (43 minutes ago)