Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,144TL (8,916,558 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (42 minutes ago)