Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.066 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,542TL (€584) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)