Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.553 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,371TL (929 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)