Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.112 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,526TL (1,196 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)