Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,224TL (€776) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)