Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01910 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,825TL (147,900 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)