Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01298 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,735TL (287,808 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)