Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01550 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,718TL (175,305 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)