Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.976 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,661TL (1,853 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)