Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.115 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,681TL (861 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)