Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.047 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,712TL (1,813 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (38 minutes ago)