Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08656 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,554TL (руб 29,502) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)