Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11042 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,272TL (29,636 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)