Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10104 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,076TL (30,443 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (39 minutes ago)