Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08980 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,893TL (32,220 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)