Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06384 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,512TL (55,009 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)