Cost of living comparison between Veles, Macedonia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05470 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,830TL (70,020 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)