Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,586TL (6,790 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)