Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,822TL (5,325 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (29 minutes ago)