Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,668TL (6,285 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)