Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.042 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,524TL (1,726 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)