Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.093 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,701TL (€607) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (39 minutes ago)