Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,545TL (€645) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 2 hours ago)