Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05851 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,309TL (₨39,465) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)