Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,002TL ($1,378) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (44 minutes ago)