Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.741 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,691TL ($987) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)