Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,869TL (CH$391,576) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)