Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00908 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,705TL (CH$297,940) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)