Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00565 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,504TL (CH$620,385) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)