Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,177TL (€1,106) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)