Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,098TL (€1,015) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (34 minutes ago)