Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,766TL (COL$1,301,243) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)