Cost of living comparison between Valledupar, Colombia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,488TL (COL$3,059,110) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (22 minutes ago)