Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,613TL (COL$2,944,492) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)