Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,688TL (€1,099) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)