Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.611 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,254TL (€492) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)