Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00853 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,146TL (CH$368,884) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)