Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,874TL (CH$738,785) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)