Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00682 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,160TL (CH$463,406) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (43 minutes ago)