Cost of living in Vadodara, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07502 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,299TL (₨30,646) in Vadodara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)