Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 65% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,960TL (€734) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)